Send your Photographs for the Ruby Country Calendar 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business still trading, add it to "Love in the time of Coronavirus" free here
Terms and conditions Here
Advertise with ListEvents.net
First time use
Basic Operation overview
Address 32,Bridge Street, Hatherleigh EX20 3HZ UK
Tel 01837 811216 mobile 07890 615454
email email@example.com (preferred method of contact)
Basic Operation of ListEvents.net
There are 6 drop down Menus:- Near you, Info, Menu, ADDING MENU (Initially ADD CONTENT) add your email and Mag (only displayed if the user has entered a village/area option). "Hover" over these options and click on the item you are interested in.
Displayed postcodes of/near your current location , if location information available. Only in UK at present.
Login option if you have already added your email. (i.e. ADD CONTENT visible not ADDING MENU)
If Login previously entered the facility to “Add a village” will appear a local photograph and 6 local 6 digit postcodes. i.e. EX20 3 not EX203J.
Also if training been undertaken access to the magazine creation suite.
Menu list of items relevant to the Area/Postcode entered. (Events, News, Forum etc.)
ADDING MENU, originally (ADD CONTENT where you have to add your email and memorable word to get the ADDING MENU) Add any local based information you wish to enter depending on status, N.B. no image will be displayed with a greater width than 300 pixels. Content variable due to status see below.
MAG, List reports etc which form a local monthly magazine. only displayed if you have chosen an village/area.
Postcode/village, held all other cookies cleared when your browser is closed, this is held until you change it or cleared see below. No other information is held by ListEvents.net.
As above plus email and memorable word which is held against all content entered. And the email and memorable word is kept to save for future use to save the user from re-entering them and to allow them to change/delete the content entered.
All images uploaded will be vetted before they available to be viewed by others.
All content is sent to ListEvents.net for vetting and will be taken down if against their values and you will be informed. In extreme cases you will be blocked from using the site. See below.
First time user
If you agree this screen will be shown
Either choose a village then submit or use the Info drop down menu change it to a Post Code. If a village is not chosen ListEvents will have limited number of functions.
You can always add a Village/Area see below, which gives you the opportunity to make some monies see below.
If you wish to Add content please click on Link “Add email to add copy”
This will reveal this screen
Enter your email and a memorable word then submit. This allows you to take ownership of the content you enter. So you can alter any content you enter. You can also delete any content except events Events, which are automatically deleted after the date of the event. (If the event is cancelled or changed this can be done with the alter facility).This email will not be displayed anywhere on the site, except in the forum section.
“The Add email to add copy” will change to “Add copy” use this drop down menu to add your content, which should be self-explanatory. Any problems/ideas please email events@ListEvents.net.
Adding a village
Make sure you have already added your email.
First you have to Login from the “Info” drop down menu through the “Login and Magazine suite” link, where you will be asked to enter your contact details, these can be updated/changed later. You need to add either you bank details or PayPal email address if you want to take advantage of the advertising revenues.
From the next screen you can add a village, which allows you to define a village/area by postcode 6 characters i.e. EX20 3(note the space is important), the first one entered will include all events entered within the EX20 area, all other items are defined retrieved under the “Village Name” i.e. News, contacts, venues etc.
For example:- If two villages in the EX20 area all the events and business targeting EX20 will be available to anyone who chooses either village. The other content will only be available to the village chosen!
Trusted User status. Why Login?
You have to enter your email and password as above.
If you choose the option to login, you are committing to your personal details being kept by ListEvents.net this will not be made public other than your email, see below.
If you choose to login you have the following benefits.
All images uploaded by you will be available immediately, you will also be able to add Picture Reports, News and Attractions in your village/area, this will also be available to others in your area with your permission.
You will be responsible for the content they upload!
You can have access to the ability to create local websites/magazine by “Adding Villages/areas” up to 3 areas per login.
All advertisements taken out by you on the site will get 40% of the cost, monies taken by Listevents.net and when received your money be sent on to you within 25 working days.
You will have access to a suite of programs to create your local magazine, if you choose to produce a paper copy of the magazine with free training.
All advertisements taken out in your magazines you will get 90% of the monies received. Potentially allowing you to print the magazine with a commercial printer.
You are likely to be contacted to verify your details.
You are responsible and will be emailed all content added within your chosen post codes/village, including copy sent to the first four digits of your first postcode entered, (i.e. Say you entered EX20 3, EX19 8 in that order all content entered in the EX20 area will be sent to you) to be verified by you and taken down if it breaches ListEvents.net code of practice, i.e. malicious gossip directed at any individual, illegal, sexual or violent content. All content should be factual including quotes by named individuals within the piece, the forum facility is for opinion.
Clear all cookies here if you choose to do this you will not be able to use ListEvents.net.
Adding a Location/village only available if logged in see above
You will need the fields displayed on the initial screen, Title, Description, up to 6 Post Codes of your area(6 digits) i.e. SW1 3Q, EX20 3, not EX203, EX20 or EX20 3HZ, *Telephone number, *Email and a *Phrase/name(to be remembered so you can amend/delete the item later)
*means items are not displayed on the site, your main email will be available to viewers of your Village/Area website.
All items are optional except for the first postcode and the image and copy email which can be the same as your main email.
The image will be displayed up to 1000 pixels wide so be aware that the width should be at least 5 times wider then the height i.e. 1000 pixels by 200 pixels.
LISTEVENTS.NET is a location based site so tourists and locals can see what events are going on, and get information about the Local Area and leave reviews via the forum facility they are in.
On ListEvents.net, Villages and/or the Online Magazine, in time a printed/online version can be produced by the originator of the village/district email found in banner of the village site.
1. On the home page of the PC village website version and top of the selected type of business chosen, when people search for a builder/accommodation etc. Also a chance of your business to be shown at the top of any listing undertaken within the Selected Village/Area. £100 per year.
2. Top of the selected type of business chosen when people search for a builder/accommodation etc. within the the selected Village. £50 per year.
3. Online/paper magazine (A5 booklet), check with your originator of the village/area to see what he is providing. The fees are £120 per year for a quarter page advert, image (200 pixels wide 100 high), limited description, contact info email, tel, website making a total depth of 300 pixels. Half page £240, Full page £480. You will have the option to change the advert every month before the publishing deadline1 has passed. One off ads are charged at £25 for a quarter page, £50 for a Half page £100 for a full page.
4. FREE online listing no image required.
All advertisements will no longer be available after the year is up, all advertisers will be sent an email before their advert expires with a 6 week chance to renew for another year.
You can then add your Business from the "Business" option under "Adding Menu" , then add your business. Be aware an image request reflecting your business will be required, see above.
Enter all relevant fields, (essentially the targeted 4 digit postcode), otherwise your advert will only appear on the general free listing on ListEvents.net, and your phrase/name must be remembered if you wish to amend your entry later.
Press "submit" then upload your image, after completion your invoice will emailed to you, this is due for payment within 14 days otherwise you advert will be removed from the site.
LISTEVENTS.NET is a location based site to enable tourists and locals can to see what events are going on, and get information about the Local Area they are in or wish to travel to.
1. We reserve the right to withdraw any content without giving any reason.
2. If you have paid for your listing and WE disagree with the content we will give you the reason and withdraw the content, and reimburse you.
3. If content is of an illegal nature and appears on the site, the content will be removed from the site and reported to the appropriate authorities.
4. All copy entered should be relevant to the area or its residents.
5. No copy will be accepted that is directed, in anyway, at any individual will be removed.
6. General points and opinions are encouraged, use the site sensibly and get your views across.
7. Everyone is encouraged to use this site to put their views across on local matters.
8. LISTEVENTS.NET site is a UK based orientated Site at the moment, tomorrow the WORLD!
9. All information is deleted when it is not relevant, i.e. all events information is deleted after the event.
11. All information can be deleted by the originator of the information and by ListEvents.net.
12. This is a location based site and needs local contributions.
13. All images need to be approved before they will appear on the site.
14. All content entered can be removed from the system via the Amend/Delete options from the add (screens), by using the name/phrase used when adding the content.
Terms and conditions
Welcome to ListEvents!
Act Local! Think Global!
ListEvents builds technologies and services that enable local communities to connect with each other, build communities and grow businesses. These Terms govern your use of ListEvents features, except where we expressly state that separate terms (and not these) apply. These Products are provided to you by ListEvents.
We don't charge you to use ListEvents or the other products and services covered by these Terms. Instead, businesses and organisations pay us to show you ads for their products and services. By using ListEvents, you agree that we can show you ads that are local to your searched area/s.
We don't hold any personnel details except email if you make contributions to the site. If you login all details entered will be stored and used to contact you, to pay you for advertisers entered. So please make sure you keep your email password etc. safe.
We (firstname.lastname@example.org) will occasionally send you an email details of an item entered always reply to this email within 48 hours, if not done your contributions may be removed.
Our mission is to give people the power to build community site under ListEvents umbrella, and bring the world closer together. To help advance this mission, we provide the products and services described below to you:
All information entered is free and available to all who access the system.
We help you to enter content for your local area and access information based on postal code and/or village.
You are invited to login and create a platform for your local area, which allows the posting of events, jobs, local attraction and a chance for local businesses to promote themselves, (giving you a fee)
There are many ways to express your views on your local area on ListEvents and to communicate it with friends, family and others about what matters to you for example, sharing status updates, photos, videos and stories across the ListEvents Products that you use, sending messages to a friend or several people, creating events or groups, or adding content to your profile.
Help you discover content, products and services that may interest you:
We show you ads, offers and other sponsored content to help you discover content, products and services that are offered by the many businesses and organisations that use ListEvents and other ListEvents Products. Section 2 below explains this in more detail.
Combat harmful conduct, and protect and support our community:
All content entered on ListEvents.net will be viewed for harmful conduct towards others and situations where we may be able to help support or protect our community. If we learn of content or conduct like this, we will take appropriate action for example, offering help, removing content, blocking access to certain features, disabling an account or contacting law enforcement. We share data with other ListEvents Companies when we detect misuse or harmful conduct by someone using one of our Products.
Use and develop advanced technologies to provide safe and functional services for everyone:
Research ways to make our services better:
We engage in research to develop, test and improve our Products. This includes analysing the data we have about our users and understanding how people use our Products, for example by conducting surveys and testing and troubleshooting new features. Our Data Policy explains how we use data to support this research for the purposes of developing and improving our services.
Provide consistent and seamless experiences across the ListEvents Company Products:
Our Products help you find and connect with groups, businesses, organisations and others on a geographical basis. We design our systems so that your experience is consistent and seamless across the different ListEvents Company Products that you use.
Enable global access to our services:
This infrastructure may be operated and controlled by ListEvents.
Our services are funded through the advertisements produced on our site.
All the content of ListEvents is open and free to all to view. So if you want to keep something secret do not post it on ListEvent.
We don't sell or give your personal data to any third party.
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission.
When people contribute to ListEvents you must:
*Use a genuine Email (this is not displayed on the site) options allow you to add an email if you wish it to be connected to an item added.
When Logging in you must
* use the same name that you use in everyday life;
* provide accurate information about yourself; including your address and phone number/s.
* create only one account (your own) and
Content uploaded to ListEvents is available to everyone on the internet if they connect to ListEvents.net.
You are personally responsible for all data uploaded, and your details may be passed to the appropriate authority. If a recipient of an offence, actual or imagined can refer their claim to ListEvents. If necessary ListEvents will pass them on to an appropriate authority.
If content is uploaded that breaches our terms and conditions we hold the right to block you from adding any further information.
1. You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
* That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
* That infringes or breaches someone else's rights, including their intellectual property rights.
2. You may not upload viruses or malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
We can remove or block content that is in breach of these provisions.
If we remove content that you have shared for breach of our Community Standards, we'll let you know and explain any options that you have to request another review, unless you seriously or repeatedly breach these Terms or if doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe breaches your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies.
3. The permissions you give us
We need certain permissions from you to provide our services,
1. Permission to use content that you create and share: Some content that you share or upload, such as photos or videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws for which you are potentially liable.
Specifically, when you share, post or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This means, for example, that if you share a photo on ListEvents, you give us permission to store, copy and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as service providers that support our service or other ListEvents Products you use. This licence will end when your content is deleted from our systems.
You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account. Learn more about how to delete your account. You can download a copy of your data at any time before deleting your account.
When you delete content it is deleted from the system so no longer available.
* your content has been used by others in accordance with this licence and they have not deleted it (in which case, this licence will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or
* Where immediate deletion would restrict our ability to:
* investigate or identify illegal activity or breaches of our Terms and Policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our Products or systems);
* comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or
* comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency;
in which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis).
In each of the above cases, this licence will continue until the content has been fully deleted.
3. Permission to update software that you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software where available.
4. Limits on using our intellectual property
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos or sounds that we provide, which you add to content that you create or share on ListEvents), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source licence) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
4. Additional provisions
1. Updating our Terms
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. We will only make changes if the provisions are no longer appropriate or if they are incomplete, and only if the changes are reasonable and take due account of your interests.
We will notify you (for example, by email or through our Products) at least 30 days before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect, unless the changes are required by law. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be part of the ListEvents community, you can delete your account at any time.
2. Account suspension or termination
We want ListEvents to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas.
If we determine that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, including in particular our Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights or where we are required to do so for legal reasons.
Where we take such action, we'll let you know and explain any options you have to request a review, unless doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
You can learn more about what you can do if your account has been disabled and how to contact us if you think that we have disabled your account by mistake.
If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us, but the following provisions will remain in place: 3.3.1, 4.2-4.5.
3. Limits on liability
Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or limit our liability for death, personal injury or fraudulent misrepresentation caused by our negligence, or to affect your statutory rights.
We will exercise professional diligence in providing our Products and services to you and in keeping a safe, secure and error-free environment. Provided that we have acted with professional diligence, we do not accept responsibility for losses not caused by our breach of these Terms or otherwise by our acts; losses that are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into these Terms; and events beyond our reasonable control.
We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it's useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply.
If you are a consumer and habitually reside in a Member State of the European Union, the laws of that Member State will apply to any claim, cause of action or dispute that you have against us, which arises out of or relates to these Terms or the ListEvents Products ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that Member State that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved in a competent court in the Republic of Ireland and that Irish law will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
1. These Terms (formerly known as the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) make up the entire agreement between you and ListEvents Ireland Limited regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
2. Some of the Products that we offer are also governed by supplemental Terms. If you use any of these Products, you will be provided with an opportunity to agree to supplemental terms that will become part of our agreement with you. For instance, if you access or use our Products for commercial or business purposes, such as buying ads, selling products, developing apps, managing a group or Page for your business, or using our measurement services, you must agree to our Commercial Terms. If you post or share content containing music, you must comply with our Music Guidelines. To the extent that any supplemental Terms conflict with these Terms, the supplemental Terms shall govern to the extent of the conflict.
3. If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
4. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
5. You may designate a person (called a legacy contact) to manage your account if it is memorialised. Only your legacy contact or a person who you have identified in a valid will or similar document expressing clear consent to disclose your content upon death or incapacity will be able to seek disclosure from your account after it is memorialised.
6. These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
7. You should know that we may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name that you use in everyday life). We will inform you in advance if we have to do this and explain why.
8. We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
5. Other Terms and Policies that may apply to you
* Community Standards: These guidelines outline our standards regarding the content that you post to ListEvents and your activity on ListEvents and other ListEvents Products.
* Advertising Policies: These Policies specify what types of ad content are allowed by partners who advertise across the ListEvents Products.
* Self-Serve Ad Terms: These Terms apply when you use self-serve advertising interfaces to create, submit or deliver advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content.
* Pages, Groups and Events Policy: These guidelines apply if you create or administer a ListEvents Page, group or event, or if you use ListEvents to communicate or administer a promotion.
* ListEvents Platform Policy: These guidelines outline the Policies that apply to your use of our platform (for example, for developers or operators of a platform application or website or if you use social plugins).
* Community Payment Terms: These Terms apply to payments made on or through ListEvents.
* Commerce Policies: These guidelines outline the Policies that apply when you offer products and services for sale on ListEvents.
* ListEvents Brand Resources: These guidelines outline the Policies that apply to the use of ListEvents trademarks, logos and screenshots.